St. Louis is such a cool city and has so much to offer, including wedding venues! So here today I’m going to be talking about my top 5 St Louis wedding venues that serve a variety of different needs! If you’re looking for earthy vibes, I got you! If you’re looking for more elegant vibes, I got you! If you’re looking for more fun and colorful vibes, I got you too! Basically, I understand that not every wedding venue will be perfect for every couple, so here is what I think they’re best for! So here are my top 5 St Louis wedding venues in no particular order!
Top 5 St Louis Wedding Venues
- For the couple who wants a small, intimate space– Verde on Cherokee, hands down! I photographed this venue as part of my venue series and was so impressed with it, I did my own pictures there! If you’re looking for a brightly lit, colorful space that feels warm and boho this is the place for you. Keep in mind that at the time of writing this blog post (July 2022) they do not have an air conditioner so it is best for more mild temperatures.
- For the couple that wants an elegant and classically beautiful space– Windows on Washington. Located in downtown St. Louis, this gorgeous venue has wrap around windows with white walls. It makes for elevated, modern looking images that will definitely be timeless. The only downside to this venue is parking can be difficult and the elevators to get up to the venue can get busy if you have a large wedding.
- For the couple who loves earthy vibes– The Piper Palm House in Tower Grove Park! This venue is beautiful with white wall and high ceilings and decked out with plants. If you developed a plant obsession during the pandemic and would like to keep that going, this is the place for you! It’s also located in the beautiful Tower Grove Park which means you can have your ceremony, reception, and pictures done all in one place
- For the couple who are foodies– Olive and Oak. I toured Olive and Oak as part of my venue series and loved the beautiful open space it offers. I also attended a wedding here and one of the biggest drives this venue has going for it is the food. This should come as a surprise to no one as Olive and Oak, in my humble opinion, is one of the best restaurants in St. Louis so they make sure to pull out all the stops for their event venue.
- For the couple who wants an all in one experience– Hermann Hill Weddings. I get it, wedding planning is hard! If you want a place that will have it all in one spot (something I personally love), you need to check out Hermann Hill Weddings. They have a beautiful chapel looking over a gorgeous view and a wide open reception space. The nature surrounding the venue is beautiful as well and makes for great photo ops!
So there you have it- my top 5 St Louis Wedding Venues! I hope this was helpful for you and gets you thinking about the variety of options you have available to you!
PS- If you want to reach out and find out more about my wedding packages, click here!